Terms and Conditions
Testimonials: The comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas you submit to us, in whatever way, shape or form, when using our company services or this website (from here on: Comments) will be and remain the Company’s property. The Company will have the exclusive rights and interests, which enables us to use, commercially or for other purposes, those Comments. WebbyGurus is and won’t be under obligation:
- To keep Comments in confidence;
- To compensate anyone for Comments; or
- Respond to any Comments
WebbyGurus is also allowed to use the testimonials with client information (name, logos) on the website and all other properties.
Electronic Communications: When you visit our website or communicate with our company through any (electronic) means, you agree to receive all messages in emails or posted on our website as equivalent to a legal statement in writing.
Copyright/Trademarks: All content that is included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this company or its content suppliers and protected by US and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content at this site is the exclusive property of this company and protected by US and international copyright laws. All software used at this site is the property of this company or its software suppliers and protected by US and international copyright laws. The trademark names used within our sites are the property of their respective company or its subsidiaries and cannot be used in connection with any product or service that is not part of that company.
Copyright Complaints: The Company and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If anyone browsing the site believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation.
Website development projects usually comprise of two components:
- Web design: Which includes the initial website layout design and mockup.
- Web development: Which includes implementation of CMS/Blog, e-commerce solution, and custom coding.
100% refund of the upfront payment could made only in case of any of the following:
- If you are not satisfied with the initial design mock-up.
- If the project is not started.
- Project is not completed according to the specifications.
- Refund request is made within 24 hours of the order placement.
No refund will be given if:
- Customer has already approved the design mock-up. This condition won’t apply if the project is not completed according to the specifications.
- Project delays are caused by the lack of communication from customer’s end.
Things to remember:
- All refund requests must be communicated to the support department.
- 10% Service and processing fee will be deducted from the refunds.
- WebbyGurus reserves the right to deny your requests based on case-to-case circumstances.
How to Claim Your Refund: To make sure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following guidelines: Use one of the three following methods to contact us:
- Write Us at [email protected]
- Call Now : (833) 201 4073
We will work on a resolution with you according to our revision policy or email you a refund request approval.
After the refund, your design rights are kept by WebbyGurus and you forfeit all rights to use the results of our services. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by calling us or sending an email to [email protected].
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Violation: WebbyGurus and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that results in copyright violation, please provide WebbyGurus the copyright agent, and the written information specified below.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that the person claims has been violated.
- A description of where the material that the person claims is copied from is located on the site, including any other ID number, if applicable.
- The person’s address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by the person that s/he has a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by the person, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the person’ notice is accurate and that the person is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Applicable Law: You must comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, any applicable export controls) in regards to your use of our services, as well as other limitations that will be set forth from WebbyGurus.
Disputes: Disputes relating to websites visits or services purchased through the website shall be submitted to the Dispute Handling Department. Write Us at [email protected]
Site Policies, Modification & Severability: Please review our other policies, as they regulate your visit to our site. WebbyGurus reserves the right to adjust the websites, its policies and the Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Means of Reaching the Company: At all stages of the communication, negotiation and purchasing process, WebbyGurus must be reached through one or a combination of the following methods:
- Customer Service Call Center
All other forms of communication are deemed to be invalid.
Stolen credit cards: Use of stolen credit cards is strictly prohibited and considered to be a serious crime. All fraudulent orders are reported to the Federal and State Agencies in an effort to combat cyber crime.